001-234-567-8910

5th Avenue Madson, NY758, USA

SEO Backlinking Strategy Works Best Tutorial Tips & Tricks

Why WordPress is Better Than Blogger For Blogging And SEO

Posted by   on Pinterest Linkedin


Many bloggers who start think what WordPress is better than Blogger WordPress blogs or why it is better than Blogger SEO are the two questions that are repeated from time to time, because if you are going to see that almost 90% of blogs and websites are now built using the wordpress platform, but many bloggers who use Blogger as a blogging platform and think the blogger is better because they use wordpress blogger who think it is better because it is free and they do not have to worry about premium costs and accommodation trade issues. But then, if the blogger is so superior, then most blogs and Internet websites use groundsheet and why more pro bloggers always say that WordPress is better than Blogger.

Well, there must be major benefits of using wordpress blogger in since I just moved my wordpress blog blogger and I love it and I mean why WordPress is the best platform for form and CMS and SEO blogs. Blogs friends used me in the past and now I have several blogs on Blogger platform for testing and will continue to use and thanks to Google as a provider of blogging platform as useful for those who can not afford to buy a space web hosting for their blogs, but if you invest in self hosted WordPress blogs so the benefits can be many who will discuss in this blog.

In fact, when I was using blogger at that time as I wondered why most bloggers attest WordPress as a blogging platform better blogger, but now when I use all my doubts have been cleared so in this post I will share the key benefits and why we should also start using WordPress, if you are still using blogger and I think that this position will also help novice blogger who do not realize how precious wordpress and how they can improve their skills blogs so without wasting much time we will see

No comments:
Write comments

These are the most watched, shared, and discussed videos right now. You'll like it - http://goo.gl/HSoZC9
Join Our Newsletter